Stratton & King is an estate agency specialising in Retirement Properties and the retirement living lifestyle.
Offering an exclusive range of services unrivalled by any High Street Agents, make Stratton & King your first choice when selling your retirement property.
Take a look at Our Services to see how Stratton & King will work with you to achieve a sale as quickly as possible and for the best price. We understand that selling a property in any circumstance can be daunting. From the initial valuation right through to legal completion, we will guide you step by step to make your sale smooth and hassle free.
If you are looking to buy a retirement apartment, feel free to search our ‘Properties for Sale’ where you can define your search criteria and specify your desired location. You can also separately view all our ‘Latest Properties' or register with us if you would like to be notified each time a new property is listed that meets your criteria.
At Stratton & King, we specialise solely in selling retirement properties. We understand that choosing to buy a retirement apartment is a lifestyle choice encompassing all the benefits of living in a retirement development.
Stratton & King work closely with Millstream Management to provide an expert knowledge of the retirement living lifestyle and all its benefits.
If you would like more information or have a question for us, please get in touch with our experienced and friendly team on 0800 077 8717.
What is included?
Our services, included as standard for every sale:
- Market Appraisals
- Detailed floorplans
- Professional photography
- Printed brochures
- Viewings accompanied by the onsite manager
- Rightmove Premium Listings
no sale, no fee!
Our Sales Process
- Free market appraisal and saleability consultation
- Instruct Stratton & King to sell your property
- Visit to take professional photographs and measurements
- Advertise online and distribute brochures to registered buyers
- Potential buyers qualified and viewings arranged with the on-site manager
- Regular marketing performance and feedback updates
- Receive an offer and agree a sale
- Solicitors instructed & regular sales process updates
- Our team are here to help all the way through to completion
We work on a No Sale, No Fee basis!
Our selling fee is based on a percentage of the sale price meaning we will always get you the best price for your property. Our no sale, no fee basis means exactly that. If we don’t sell your property, it won’t cost you a penny.